- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stentor 1108 Student II Series Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- Product J20129
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stentor Student II cello is the recommended student cello outfit. All Stentor cellos are carved from solid tonewoods with inlaid purfling and ind...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Better quality student instrument.
The Stentor Student II cello is the recommended student cello outfit. All Stentor cellos are carved from solid tonewoods with inlaid purfling and individually thicknessed for quality of sound. It has an ebony fingerboard and ebony pegs and is fitted with a composite tailpiece with integral adjusters (1/10 and 1/16 size have alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters). If the Conservatoire is out of range, this is an excellent choice. Featuring quality construction, components and accessories, all Stetnor Student II instruments arrive set up and ready to play.
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Solid carved spruce front
- Solid carved maple back and sides
- Gold brown varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Composite tailpiece with integral adjusters
Order today and begin a fruitful relationship with music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.