- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ACON DIGITAL AudioLava 2
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51584 000000000 L51584000000000
6-Month* financing available.
AudioLava is the ideal audio cleaning software for restoring and recording high quality audio from LP or tape to CD. The new version now runs on both...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Great for cleaning up audio files.
AudioLava is the ideal audio cleaning software for restoring and recording high quality audio from LP or tape to CD. The new version now runs on both Macintosh and Windows PCs and comes with a modern dark theme that appears crystal sharp on retina style displays. The user friendly interface helps to find the best way to bring old recordings back to life and guides the user through all the steps from recording, file import and track splitting to restoration and CD burning.
You can remove noise such as tape hiss, hum or clicks and crackle on LP records as well as improve clipped audio. The algorithms are based on our award winning audio restoration technology, but offers a simplified user interface that makes the restoration process easier.
Recordings are automatically split into separate tracks, which can also be edited manually. The large set of integrated tools range from dynamic processing and equalization to highly realistic reverb. Plug-ins in the VST, VST3 and AU (Mac only) formats are supported. Real time processing simplifies fine tuning of the parameter settings. The restored recordings can be burned as audio CDs or saved to audio files on the computer in a variety of formats, including WAV, MP4, MP3, Ogg and FLAC.
AudioLava 2 has been re-implemented from scratch for the highest quality demands and cross-platform support and is now also available on Mac and as 32 and 64 bit applications on Windows. A large range of new features and usability improvements are implemented.
- Runs on Mac and Windows (32 bit and 64 bit versions available)
- Supports ASIO, Windows Audio (exclusive and non-exclusive) and DirectSound driver models under Windows and CoreAudio on Mac
- Automatic track splitting
- Timer and input level triggered recording
- Real-time preview
- Preset manager that allows you to store user presets for all integrated audio processing tools
Restore damaged audio. Order today.
- Windows 7 / 8.x / 10
- Intel Core i3 or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core i5 or faster recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 1 GB free HD space
- § OS X 10.8 or later
- § 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- § 1 GB free HD space