- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 5
- Product H69953
Mixcraft Pro Studio 5 is an award-winning, feature rich multi-track recording studio that enables you to record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unlimited audio, MIDI, and aux send tracks with support for 32-bit 192 kHz pro audio recording and playback.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 5 is an award-winning, feature rich multi-track recording studio that enables you to record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, compose with virtual instruments, score and edit video, and add effects to create stunningly professional compositions.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 5 is an incredibly powerful complete Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) package, featuring unlimited audio, MIDI, and aux send tracks, support for 32-bit 192 kHz pro audio recording and playback, and over 3300 professional quality music loops and sound effects.
Add unlimited audio, MIDI, and video clips, VST and DirectX effects, VSTi instruments, automation of every effect and instrument parameter, and mix your project down to multiple formats (including MP3) or burn your finished mix directly to CD.
This incredible collection of instruments and effects turns Mixcraft 5 into a truly cutting-edge DAW. Unlike most DAWs, however, Mixcraft 5 is easy to learn and easy to use.
Also included in Mixcraft Pro Studio 5
ME80 Vintage Analog Synthesizer
Incredibly realistic recreation of the Yamaha CS80 analog synthesizer, among the most powerful and coveted analog synthesizers ever made. This amazing recreation supports polyphonic aftertouch (just like the original) and has the same rich creamy tone as the original.
Memorymoon Analog Synthesizer
No synthesizer in history has ever sounded more massive than the legendary Moog Memorymoog, and Memorymoon perfectly captures the enormous analog sound of the classic original. Loaded with presets and knobs, this 3-oscillator polyphonic powerhouse will blow you away.
Acoustica Pianissimo Virtual Grand Piano
High quality, award winning grand piano featuring 250MB of Steinway Model D piano samples combined with powerful piano modeling technology.
G-Sonique Twisthead VS-206 Vacuum Tube Preamp
Adds subtle analog warmth or fierce overdriven tube grit to your tracks. This vintage tube preamp adds 1960's charm and character to vocals, guitars, drums, and more.
G-Sonique FSQ1964 Transient Vitaliser
This powerful mastering tool adds sweet high frequencies, analog colors, crystal and transparent transients, and boldness to any mix. FSQ1964 adds life and sparkle to even the most basic tracks, so they pop out of your speakers with the crisp modern sound heard on today's chart-topping records.
G-Sonique XBass 4000L Analog Bass Enhancer
XBass 4000L adds the warm, fat bass tone found in vintage tube circuits to your projects. XBass 4000L combines two unique algorithms to enhance the bass spectrum of your tracks, adding emphasis to the audible bass content, enriching the bass and sub-bass spectrum, and boosting the higher harmonic frequencies.
G-Sonique Dubmaster Liquid Delay
This intense delay effect goes far beyond the limits of traditional delays. Dubmaster combines tempo-synced rhythmic liquid delay with powerful LFO-driven filtering and phase effects to add atmosphere and a unique sound to your tracks.
- Improved graphics and visual effects give Mixcraft 5 a sharp, polished and professional look.
- Custom loop library includes over 3000 royalty-free sounds in dozens of musical styles. Over 1000 new loops, including the following song kits: 70's Funk, Cool Jazz, Surf Rock, Reggae, and Vegas Rock.
- Works with Acid and Apple Garage Band loops.
- Record multiple MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously.
- Piano roll to view and edit MIDI.
- Notation tools allow you to create, edit, and print your MIDI data in familiar music notation format.
- 8 powerful virtual instruments, including the Acoustica Instruments General MIDI sample library, Acoustica Expanded Instruments sample library, Lounge Lizard Session vintage electric piano, VB3 tonewheel organ, MiniMogueVA monophonic analog synthesizer, Messiah polyphonic analog synthesizer, Alien303 Bass Synthesizer, and Impulse polyphonic analog synthesizer.
- 22 high quality effects, including the Pultronic Tube EQ, which models the classic tube equalizer found in studios throughout the world, and the Shred Amp Simulator, a complete suite of 5 classic amp heads, 17 cabinet models, and 6 powerful effects.
- Create mega presets that layer and split multiple virtual synthesizers and effects.
- Add unlimited VSTi instruments, VST and DirectX effects.
- Video Track allows loading and editing of video files. Easily crossfade from one video clip to another. Remix the audio, add a soundtrack, and effortlessly render your video project to a new video file.
- Mix down to MP3, WAV, high-quality compressed OGG, and other audio file types.
- Option to record directly to high-quality compressed OGG files in Mixcraft 5. OGG files can take up 1/10th of the hard drive space of uncompressed WAV recordings. This is ideal for collaborators exchanging projects over the internet, laptop users, schools, and anyone recording long speeches or conferences.
- Burn CDs of your mix with just one click.
- Sound Engine
- Wave (WDM), ASIO, WaveRT, and WaveRT Exclusive Mode low latency audio support.
- WaveRT Exclusive Mode (available in Windows 7) provides ultra-low-latency, solid audio performance on most audio hardware without any special sound card drivers. With WaveRT Exclusive Mode, Mixcraft can now interface directly with the audio hardware, bypassing the operating system for truly stunning audio performance.
- MIDI input and output support. Will work with any USB MIDI keyboard or any keyboard connected to a MIDI interface.
- 32 bit sound engine supports recording and playback of broadcast quality audio up to 192 kHz and 32 bits.
- Time stretch any sound from 25% to 400% with FlexAudio without affecting the pitch.
- Pitch shift sounds from -24 to +12 semitones.
- Use an unlimited number of tracks, instruments, and effects.
- Automatically detects beat locations, keys and tempos of imported songs.
- Import WAV, AIF, OGG, WMA, and MP3 files.
- Every sound clip now features noise reduction technology. Mixcraft 5 will automatically find and analyze a section of noise, and you can reduce the noise level or eliminate it entirely.
- Numerous performance enhancements have been made throughout Mixcraft's audio and graphics engine, including SSE2 optimizations, multi-processor file decoding, and zero-CPU track muting. Mixcraft is now faster and more powerful, allowing for more tracks and effects with lower latency than ever before.
- Support for up to 16 processor cores, double the number of cores supported by Mixcraft 4, to take full advantage of today's cutting-edge multi-processor computers.
- Shape each sound's volume, pan and resonant filters with unlimited envelope points.
- Support for DirectX & VST effects, including plug-in delay compensation.
- New Automation features provide automated control of all parameters in any VST effect, VSTi instrument, or Acoustica effect. All tracks can contain an unlimited number of automation curves on an unlimited number of effects and instruments. In addition, you can even automate the track volume & panning, and more.
- The Master Track allows you to smoothly automate the global effects parameters and master volume, for smooth and easy fade-ins and fade-outs for your mixes.
- Send Tracks (aka Auxiliary Busses) let you route audio from multiple Audio Tracks and Virtual Instrument Tracks to a single set of audio effects. For example, use one reverb effect on multiple tracks. Audio can be routed both pre-fader and post-fader to the Send Tracks, and effects on the Send Tracks can all be easily automated.
- Powerful Mixer Interface provides a convenient and familiar interface for mixing a project. Complete with easy access to volume, pan, mute, and solo controls, as well as effects and instrument dialogs, our Mixer Interface also includes a 3-band EQ on every track, so you can get every instrument fitting perfectly into the mix.
- Recording Count-In feature, which can be turned on and off in Mixcraft's time display, tells Mixcraft's metronome to count for several measures before recording begins. The length of the count-in is user-adjustable, between 1 and 32 measures.
- The new Mix To New Audio Track (aka Bouncing) feature allows you to mix down an Audio Track or Virtual Instrument Track, complete with all effects and automation, to a new audio track. This is a great one-click method to save CPU or "lock in" the edits and effects that have been applied to a track.
- Undock the details tabs and move them around the screen, or onto a second monitor. Maximize the details tabs window for full-screen MIDI editing, mixing, access to the loop library, and more.
- Edit any sound to make a loop. Pick sections of prerecorded songs and extract loops for remixing.
- Adjust loop points to visual beat marks.
- Link audio, MIDI, and video clips together so they'll select and move as a group.
- Mix To New Clip (aka Merging) feature allows you to merge several audio or MIDI clips together to form one single clip. This is a great way to "lock in" edits that have been made to a recording, combine multiple loops into a single new loop, or mix multiple MIDI passages together into one MIDI clip.
- Mixcraft's improved seamless looping mode lets you smoothly loop sections of your project with no audio gapping.
- Color-coded CPU meter on the status bar helps you keep track of your computer's processing power at all times.
- Multi-monitor support in Mixcraft 5 lets you take full advantage of computers with multiple monitors.
- Musical Typing Keyboard lets you play and record Mixcraft 5's virtual instruments without the use of a MIDI keyboard. Use your computer's typing keyboard to play notes and chords. Control pitch bend, modulation, and velocity. Sustain notes with a simple press of the Shift key. You can even transpose by octaves and semitones.
- Archive your entire project to a ZIP file or new folder.
- Edit MIDI data in the piano roll editor. Perfect MIDI loops by adjusting the loop points. Edit notes and controller information.
- Create custom instrument presets which combine multiple virtual instruments and effects. Set the key range, velocity sensitivity, transposition, pan and volume for each instrument.
- Load in standard MIDI files.
- Add your own photos or images to each track header.
- Edit each track's color, size and position in a variety of ways.
- Intuitive design and keyboard controls for quick work flow.
- Work in beats / measures mode or in time mode.
- Adjust the snap to grid setting which allows you to work and edit in whole notes, quarter notes, etc.
- Split, cut, copy, delete and paste sounds with ease.
- Easily move sounds around with drag and drop or via the keyboard.
- Cross fade sounds automatically by visually overlapping them.
- Create precise, custom loops extracted from existing songs.
Get great value with this complete DAW. Order today.
- System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- 1 GB RAM (2GB or more recommended)
- 1.5 GHz CPU (Dual Core + recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device