- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adam Audio T10S 130W 10" Active Studio Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68983 000000000 L68983000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Adam Audio T10S active studio subwoofer is powerful and compact. It’s designed to extend the bass response of any nearfield studio monitor. This ...Click To Read More About This Product
Powered by a 130W Class-D amplifier.
The Adam Audio T10S active studio subwoofer is powerful and compact. It’s designed to extend the bass response of any nearfield studio monitor. This powered studio subwoofer’s performance, features and connectivity are engineered specifically to complement ADAM Audio’s T5V and T7V speakers.
The Adam Audio T10S powered studio subwoofer is equipped with a down-firing 10˝ woofer. The driver is matched to a 130W Class-D amplifier. This active studio sub’s frequency response ranges from 28Hz to 120Hz and offers an impressive maximum SPL of 104dB. An internal adjustable two-channel crossover allows calibration of the bass signal and provides optimal performance of the total system. The options at the rear of the subwoofer allow for varied adjustments which compensate for room acoustics or they offer more control for satellites attached.
While reciting the T Series design language, the T10S is one of the most compact subwoofers in its class, which allows it to be easily integrated in any studio environment. The acoustic performance was optimized by four high grade flexible rubber feet that prevent the sound from exciting the floor and a spacious rear facing bass reflex port for an optimized airflow.
- Active sub for use with near-field studio monitors
- Down-firing 10" woofer
- Adjustable 2-channel crossover
- Compact design
- Bypass activated by footswitch
- Standby feature after 15 minutes without signal
Hear what you've been missing in your mix—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.