- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adam Audio T7V 7" Active Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47838 000000000 K47838000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the introduction of the T Series, musicians, engineers and producers working in music production studios, video post-production facilities and r...Click To Read More About This Product
A high-performance, 2-way active studio monitor at a great price
With the introduction of the T Series, musicians, engineers and producers working in music production studios, video post-production facilities and radio broadcast studios can now buy an affordable professional monitor that delivers performance approximating that of ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series and iconic AX-Series monitors. Featuring a wide frequency response, excellent transient response, high dynamic range, small footprint and robust reliability, the new T Series monitors have the same natural and smooth sonic signature as all of ADAM Audio’s highly acclaimed monitors—but at a much lower price.
With the T7V, ADAM offers a 7 in. polypropylene woofer to work alongside its cabinet’s rear-firing bass reflex port to provide an ultra smooth, highly accurate midrange and extended bass response.
The T7V also uses the U-ART 1.9 in. accelerated ribbon tweeter. Made of a high-tech polymide film, used in thermal blankets on spacecrafts and satellites, the U-ART tweeter’s diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25kHz, a breakthrough solution for monitors in this price range.
- Wide sweet spot
- Small monitors with outstanding performance
- High-frequency response extends to 25 kHz and bass-frequency response extends to 39 Hz
- Perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and radio broadcast
Get the performance of ADAM Audio monitoring at the best price yet—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.