- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ADAM Audio T8V 8" Powered Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75770 000000000 L75770000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unrivalled, ranging to 33Hz with a max SPL of 118 dB per pair, the T8V is the first 8" ADAM monitor in the entry-level segment. It extends the prod...Click To Read More About This Product
Sound like a pro with the Adam 8.
Unrivalled, ranging to 33Hz with a max SPL of 118 dB per pair,
the T8V is the first 8" ADAM monitor in the entry-level segment.
It extends the product portfolio of the T Series, ADAM Audio’s range
of affordable, professional 2-way powered studio monitors and a matched
subwoofer, offering high performance for an extremely competitive price.
The T8V is the perfect studio speaker for those who have always wanted to work with an 8"" monitor from ADAM Audio, but where budgets have been insufficient. The 5-year warranty gives users additional security and the certainty of having purchased a quality product."
- Vertical 2-way system with 1 x 8.5" carbon/Rohacell/glass fiber woofer and X-ART tweeter
- X-ART tweeter, handmade in Berlin and manufactured to the tightest tolerances
- Large bass reflex ports, volume control, and power switch on the front baffle
- Highly efficient 200W PWM bi-amplification
- Linear frequency response of 38Hz–50kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair at 1m ≥ 120dB
- Analog XLR and RCA inputs 2-year warranty; optional extension to 3 years with product registration
- Sold individually
Upgrade your sound not your budget. Order today.
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:8.5" woofer
- LF Driver Type:Carbon, Rohacell, Glass Fiber
- HF Driver Size:2" X-ART tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp:150W
- HF Driver Power Amp:50W
- Total Power:200W RMS, 300W Music
- Frequency Response:38Hz-50kHz
- Crossover Frequency:2300Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:≥120dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x RCA (unbalanced)
- Enclosure Type:Ported
- Weight:28.7 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.