Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
AKG C 414 XLS/ST Matched Pairtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Perfectly matched condenser mics for more authentic stereo recordings.
Each matched pair consists of 2 microphones that are within 1dB of each other in sensitivity and also within 1dB of each other in the 300Hz to 8,000Hz range of of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode. The microphones are selected from a large quantity of individual mics using a proprietary computer program.
Using this matched microphone pair for stereo recordings in various techniques will provide a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The AKG C 414 XLS/ST Stereo Set includes an H-50 stereo bar, 2 H-85 universal shock mounts, 2 SA 60 stand adapters, 2 W 414 windscreens, and a Soundtool hardshell road case to safely carry all of it between uses.
- Professional studio recording
- Professional stage miking
- Ensemble recording
- Drum overhead miking
- Classic music recording
- Choir miking
- H-50 stereo bar
- 2 H-85 universal shock mounts
- 2 SA 60 stand adapters
- 2 W 414 windscreens
- Soundtool hardshell road case
C 414 XLS/ST Matched Pair Specifications:Each mic
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight, and 4 intermediate settings
- Frequency range: 20 to 20, 000Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34dB V) ±0.5dB
- Max. SPL: 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158dB (0/-6/-12/-18dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 6dB -A (0dB preattenuation) (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio: 88dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -6dB , -12dB , -18dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12dB /octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB /octave at 160Hz
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >= 2,200 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Powering: approximately 4 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Dimensions: 50mm x 38mm x 160mm (2.0" x 1.5" x 6.3")
- Net weight: 300g (10.6 oz.)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.