- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C 5 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270477 000000000 270477000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG C5 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An excellent choice to cut through dense, loud mixes.
The AKG C5 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear personal monitor systems.
The gold plated transducer case not only gives the microphone a sophisticated esthetic touch but also makes the transducer extremely resistant to corrosion and humidity. The result is superior audio performance.
Requires phantom power.
- Rugged condenser microphone for vocal miking on stage
- Extremely resilient, spring-steel wire-mesh cap for extra impact resistance
- Built-in windscreen/pop filter for effective suppression of pop and breath noise
- Transducer shock mount reduces handling and cable noise
- Frequency-independent cardioid polar response for high gain before feedback
- PB 1000 Presence Boost attachment for optimum intelligibility of speech
Make yourself heard. Order today!
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/pa (-48 dBV )
- Maximum sound pressure level: 140/145 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 25 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 69 db
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
Recommended load impedence: >= 2000 ohms
- Current consumption: typ. 3 mA
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte grayish blue
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.3" x 2.0", (185.2 mm x 51 mm)
- Net weight: 12.2 oz, (345 g)
- Standard accessories: Microphone bag, PB 1000 presence boost adaptor, SA 45 stand adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.