- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C 520 L Headworn Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270479 000000000 270479000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG C520L is a headset condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects un...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Condenser-quality sound with no loss of level when you turn your head.
The AKG C520L is a headset condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. An ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and dancers. The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the headband as desired. The C 520 L provides the perfect solution for any performer needing a handsfree microphone.
A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
Can be used with the AKG B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering (Not included). Important! Using any power supply other than those recommended by AKG may damage your microphone and will void the warranty.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
If you're an energetic performer, a headworn condenser is the way to go.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 60-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable length: 5', (1.5 m)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.7" x 5.3" (microphone only), 179.1 mm x 51 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 0.9 oz, (26 g)
- Standard accessories: W44 windscreen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear