- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C414 XLII Reference Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485813 000000000 485813000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG C414 XLII condenser microphone is the successor to the famous AKG C414 B-TL II mic. The AKG C414 XLII mic shows the unique sonic signature of...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic reborn with nine selectable pickup patterns, lock mode and more.
The AKG C414 XLII condenser microphone is the successor to the famous AKG C414 B-TL II mic. The AKG C414 XLII mic shows the unique sonic signature of the highly sought after AKG C12 which enables lead vocals and solo instruments to be placed even in a dense mix. The unrivaled up-front sound is also well-known for distant miking applications like classic music recording or drum ambience miking. The XLII mic version differs from the XLS version in one major respect-the capsule. Both the slight presence boost and the impressive spatial reproduction is similar to the legendary AKG C12 microphones.
The AKG C414 XLII offers nine pickup patterns for you to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can be disabled easily enabling trouble-free use. A Peak-Hold LED displays even shortest overload peaks. AKG ships the C414 XLII microphone complete with carrying case, pop filter, windscreen and a spider-type shockmount.
- Sonic character of the famous AKG C12
- Nine selectable polar patterns
- Three attenuation levels (-6,-12,-18dB)
- Three switchable different bass-cut filters
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Pad, filter
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 1.7 in.
- Length: 6.3 in.
- Weight: 10.2 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.