Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
AKG C414 XLII/ST Matched Pair Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Matched pair of the most widely-used and respected microphones.
The new C414 XLS and the C414 XLII offer nine pickup patterns that enable it to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and xed installations, all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use, and the peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. Both mics have three switchable bass cut filters as well as three pre-attenuation levels that allow lead vocals and solo instruments to be placed in even the densest mixes.
The C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the longest-lived C414 model. Engineered for the highest linearity and neutral sound, it is the most universal and versatile large diaphragm microphone released in decades. Widely used for accurate, beautifully detailed pickup of any acoustic instrument, the new C414 XLS combines proven reference quality, leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components.
The C414 XLII is the successor of the famous C414 B-TL II. It shows the unique sonic signature of the highly sought-after AKG C12, which enables lead vocals and solo instruments to be placed even in a dense mix. The unrivaled up-front sound is also well known for distant miking applications like classical music recording or drum ambiance miking.
The C414 comes complete with everything you need to create great sound recordings, including: a carrying case, a pop filter, a windscreen, and a spider-type shock mount. In addition, AKG offers both the XLII and XLS in stereo sets. The stereo sets are created by AKG’s sophisticated matching method for stunning, three- dimensional recordings.
- AKG’s legendary 1” edge-terminated large diaphragm sound Nine different polar patterns for the perfect sound
- Lock Mode: for live-sound operation all controls can be disabled easily
- Peak Hold LED: even displays shortest overload peaks
- High sensitivity and extremely low self noise
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- Completely immune to electrostatic and electromagnetic interference
- Three switchable bass cut lters and three pre-attenuation
- All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in extremely humid conditions
- Elastic capsule suspension greatly minimizes structurally-transmitted noise from chassis vibration
- Pop filter, wind screen and spider-type shock mount included
Choose the perfect setting for every mic application. Order today.
C414 XLII/ST Matched Pair Microphone Specifications:Microphone Type
- Stereo Pair
- Omni, Wide Cardioid, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure-8
- 1" (25.4mm)
- 140dB (158dB w/18dB Pad)
- 200 ohms
- 40Hz, 80Hz (-12dB/octave), 160Hz (-6dB/octave)
- -6dB, -12dB, -18dB
- Dark Grey/Gold
- 0.66 lbs. (Per Mic)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.