- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C516ML Miniature Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270505 000000000 270505000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG C 516 ML is a lightweight cardioid mini microphone for use on accordions, guitar speakers, piano and keyboard/organ cabinets. The included sc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight, cardioid mini mic that attaches to instrument or cabinet.
The AKG C 516 ML is a lightweight cardioid mini microphone for use on accordions, guitar speakers, piano and keyboard/organ cabinets. The included screws and double-sided, solvent-free adhesive pads make it easy to install the microphone on your musical instrument or amp exactly where you need it.
Using two C 516 MLs (one on the bass and one on the treble side) and an optional B 29 L battery power supply is an ideal way to mic up an accordion. The C 516 ML is the only version available and can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering. The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
- Cardioid instrument microphone with miniature mounting bracket
- High mechanical-noise attenuation
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Ideal for miking up accordions and guitar, piano, keyboard, or organ amplifiers
- Includes 2 double-sided adhesive rubber plates, 3 countersunk bolts (3 x 30 MM), 3 self-tapping screws (2.9 x 13 mm), A 400 adapter, adhesive compound, H 516 Mount Plate, microphone bag, and W44 windscreen
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 60-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 db
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, or the MPA V L adapter,
- AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable length: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 9.3" x 1.9", 235 mm x 47 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 1.6 oz, (46 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.