- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG DMS300 Digital Wireless Instrument Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46814 000000000 L46814000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AKG DMS300 professional digital wireless systems for performers and presenters combine signature AKG sound quality and eight channels of rock-solid, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Leveraging more than 70 years of AKG microphone engineering and offering 24-bit/48 kHz uncompressed audio coding, the DMS300 provides crisp, studio-quality sound with none of the interference found in analog wireless systems. Combined with ultra-low latency, these features make the DMS300 is a joy for singers and instrumentalists. And with the signal security provided by AES 256-bit encryption, presenters can feel at ease in confidential settings.
Unrivaled fidelity, security and performance make the AKG DMS300 the ideal digital wireless solution for performing musicians, corporate and government presenters, houses of worship, fitness instructors, educators and anyone who seeks both studio-quality sound and freedom of movement onstage.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Systems include a stationary receiver (SR300) and either a handheld microphone transmitter (HT300) or bodypack transmitter (PT300)
- Seamless setup and operation of up to eight simultaneous, co-existing DMS300 systems
- High-resolution front-panel LCD screen allows easy setup, monitoring and control
- Color-coded channel identification for ease of pairing •Authentic AKG microphone capsule and acoustic engineering •24-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution
- Built-in AES 256-bit encryption
- Adaptive frequency/channel selection
- Antenna, time and frequency diversity
- Two removable front-mounted antennas
- 30-meter (100-foot) operating range
- System latency≤ 2.9 ms
- Up to 12-hour battery life using 2xAA batteries
- XLR and ¼” TRS balanced audio outputs (Receiver)
- RJ12 jack for sync (Receiver)
- AKG MicroMic (3-pin mini XLR) line input for instruments or optional AKG headsets or clip-on mics (Bodypack)
- Low battery indicator
- Optional rack mount kit
- Universal AC/DC power adapter
- Sleek industrial design
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.