- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG GB 40 guitarbug and PR 40 Receiver
- Write a Review
- Product 271148
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG GB 40 guitarbug and PR 40 Receiver works with any electric guitar. It's spring loaded to hold the PR 40 securely against your instrument. In ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The easiest way to go wireless.
The AKG GB 40 guitarbug and PR 40 Receiver works with any electric guitar. It's spring loaded to hold the PR 40 securely against your instrument. In addition, it is so small it's almost invisible and won't be in your way while playing and its controls are always within reach. The PR 40 Receiver is extremely light and portable, yet rugged. It has 2 folding antennas, and a 4-level diversity system for reliable reception. Battery/status LED. Please specify channel.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Fits into your guitar jack
- Small and unobtrusive
- No wires or bodypack to interfere with your playing and movement
- Compact and portable
- 2 folding antennas
- 4-level diversity system for reliable reception
- Battery/status LED
- PR 40:
- Carrier frequency range: 710 MHz to 865 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 40 to 20,000Hz
- THD: 0.8% typ.
- Signal/noise ratio: 103dB (A) typ.
- Power supply: 2X1.5V, AAA size batteries
- Battery life: >8 hours (dry batteries); >6 hours (rechargeable batteries)
- Audio outputs: unbal. line (tip): +6 dBm (10kOhms) headphones (ring): 18mW (15mW), 13mW typ. (100 ohms)
- Dimensions: 77 x 55 x 15 mm / 3 x 2.1 x 0.6 in.
- Net weight: 60 g / 2.1 oz.
- Standard accessories: 2 AAA size batteries, Audio connecting cable, Belt clip, Velcro strips