- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K240 MKii Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- #241832 000000000 241832000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Features of the AKG K240 Studio Headphones include a removable cable and Varimotion technology for enhanced bass response. The headphones' integrated...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dynamic, around-ear, semi-open headphones provide incredible sound and comfort.
Features of the AKG K240 Studio Headphones include a removable cable and Varimotion technology for enhanced bass response. The headphones' integrated semi-open-air design incorporates a highly accurate dynamic transducer and an acoustically tuned venting structure behind the element produces a naturally open sound quality. The circumaural (around-the-ear) pads are designed for hours of wearing comfort, while the K240's steel-cable, self-adjusting headband construction and single-sided professional-quality audio interconnect ensure extended reliability in demanding professional studio applications. 55-ohm impedance.
- 55-ohm impedance
- Removable, serviceable cable
- Varimotion technology for enhanced bass
Enjoy studio quality monitoring with maximum comfort.
- Type: semi-open, dynamic headphones, circumaural
- Sensitivity: 91dB/mW, 104dB/V
- Frequency range: 15Hz to 25kHz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- THD: <0,3 %
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter: stereo gold plated mini to 1/4" screw-on adapter jack
- Net weight (without cable): 240g (8.5 oz.)
- Special features: plug-in cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.