- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K271 MKII Headphones
- Write a Review
- #241831 000000000 241831000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AKG model K271 MKII are dynamic, closed-back around-ear headphones. They provide incredible sound and comfort, and they're ideal for recording and li...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Closed-back around-ear headphones with extremely wide frequency range and comfortable design.
AKG model K271 MKII are dynamic, closed-back around-ear headphones. They provide incredible sound and comfort, and they're ideal for recording and live monitoring applications. AKG K271 MKII headphones feature both leatherette and velvet earpads for great fit and maximum comfort. AKG K271 MKII headphones include a detachable 10' straight cable and a 16' coiled cable.
They offer an amazingly wide frequency range from 16Hz to 28kHz, which results in better phase coherency in the audible range, giving you great sound for tracking and studio and live monitoring. The design also offers the added functionality of single-ear use. If you want efficient, dynamic listening, you'll appreciate the great sound you get from AKG K271 MKII Headphones.
- Dynamic, around-ear closed-back headphones
- Includes leatherette and velvet earpads
- Detachable 10' straight cable and 16' coiled cable included
Get comfort and incredible sound quality with these headphones. Buy today!
- 16Hz-28kHz frequency range
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max input power: 200mW
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.