- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K371-BT Over-Ear, Closed-Back Foldable Studio Headphones with Bluetooth
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71924 000001000 L71924000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Versatile headphones that enhance your creative life. The AKG K371-BT Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-qualit...Click To Read More About This Product
In the studio or out, precision-engineered sound technology delivers what you need.
Versatile headphones that enhance your creative life. The AKG K371-BT Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort and a sleek, sturdy design.
K371-BTs are precision-engineered to match AKG’s Reference Response acoustic target to reproduce natural, balanced audio in extraordinary detail, so you can make confident decisions when you’re mixing and editing. Add in 50mm drivers with pure OFC voice coils and superior sensitivity for sound you'll love hearing.
They deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 5 Hz to 40 kHz. Plush, ergonomic earcups with slow-retention foam cradle your ears in supreme comfort so you can create all day long.
Designed for your creative life. Order today.
- Headphone type: Closed-back
- Color: Gunmetal Black
- Foldable: Yes
- Cup Style: Closed-back, oval
- Driver: 50mm dynamic, titanium-coated; pure OFC voice coil
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Battery life: Up to 40 hours
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 5 - 40000 Hz
- Net Weight: 300 grams (10.6 ounces)
- Detachable: Yes
- Cable Length: Coiled 3m, straight 3m, straight 1.2m
- Adapter: Yes, 3.5mm (1/8") to 6.5mm (1/4")
- Conector Type: Mini-XLR
- Wearing Style
- Over-ear: Yes
- Podcasting, Vlogging & Game Streaming: Yes
- Studio Monitoring: Yes
- Music Production: Yes
- Hi-Fi Listening: Yes
- Mobile Devices: Yes
- Drummer: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.