- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG P170 Project Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10277 000000000 J10277000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The P170 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording percussion, acoustic guitars and perhaps most typically, drum set from the overhead ...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for overheads and acoustic guitar.
The P170 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording percussion, acoustic guitars and perhaps most typically, drum set from the overhead position. Its lightweight 1/2" true condenser transducer diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response. It is an affordable alternative to the revered 'pencil' microphones. They are often purchased in pairs for overhead applications.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 155 dB
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Primary: Studio
- Secondary: Stage
- Other: Not applicable
- L x W x (D): 6.3 x 7/8"
- Weight: 4.6oz. (130g)
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Hard rubber
Order today. Order two!
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >=1000 Ohm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Height: 160 mm
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Net Weight: 130 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.