- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG Perception 150 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 270377
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG Perception 150 delivers class-leading performance, impeccable consistency and incredible value in a small-diaphragm condenser microphone. Eve...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A small-diaphragm condenser that offers AKG's 60 years of experience building studio-standard mics without the mind-numbing price tag.
The AKG Perception 150 delivers class-leading performance, impeccable consistency and incredible value in a small-diaphragm condenser microphone. Every studio needs good small-diaphragm mics for use on acoustic guitars and other stringed instruments, for percussion and for drum overheads, and for use on ensembles. A small diaphragm mic's superior transient response captures all the nuances of these instruments perfectly. The Perception 150 does these jobs very well.
The Perception 150's response is highlighted by a unique presence rise in the upper frequency range that brings instruments forward in the mix without sounding too bright or strident. Its externally biased "true condenser" capsule delivers remarkable performance consistency even when faced with temperature and humidity changes. Its high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range will accurately capture any source without squashing the sound.
The Perception 150 also has a switchable 10dB pre-attenuation pad to allow use on high SPL sources and to prevent overloading your mic preamp or mixer input. The mic comes with an unbreakable stand clamp and is backed by a two-year parts and labor warranty from AKG. Put an AKG Perception 150 to test on your next session and discover why they are quickly becoming known as the "real deal" in high-value condenser microphones.
- Small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone with an externally biased "true" condenser capsule delivers impressive performance for the money
- Cardioid pickup pattern helps minimize environmental sound and other acoustic sources than what the mic is aimed at
- Switchable 10-dB pre-attenuation pad allows use on high SPL sources and to minimize mixer or mic preamp overload
- High 12 mV sensitivity allows lower gain setting on mixer or mic preamp for lower overall noise
- Full 20 ” 20,000 Hz response and excellent transient response captures all the nuances of your sound
- All-metal chassis, gold-plated Neutrik XLR output connector and well-designed circuitry ensure maximum RF and EMI shielding to allow use around wireless systems, computer equipment, etc without noise
- Backed by a two-year parts and labor warranty from AKG