Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Perception 420 Condenser Microphonefalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Dual diaphragm and multi-pattern for enhanced vesatility.
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200. This was the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best wired condenser microphones in their price range.
Requires phantom power.
- 2 back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Switchable -20dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Rugged chassis with gold-plated XLR-type output
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- True Condenser capsule technology
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type outputs
Very flexible pro-studio performance at an easy price. Order today.
Perception 420 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Capsule: Large-diaphragm Dual-capsule
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 18mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -20dB
- Bass-cut filter: 12dB/octave at 300Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5%: THD 135 dB / 155dB (0 / -20dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48V phantom power
- Current consumption: <2mA
Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1"W x 6.3"L (53 x 160mm)
- Net / Shipping Weight: 525g (18.5 oz.) / 955g (33.7 oz.)
- Standard accessories: Metal case, screw-on spider suspension
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.