- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG Perception 420 Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271292
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the Perception 420, 2 back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone capable of cardioid, omni, and figure-8 rec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dual diaphragm and multi-pattern for enhanced vesatility.
In the Perception 420, 2 back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone capable of cardioid, omni, and figure-8 recording patterns. It features AKG's new design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, a switchable -20dB preattenuation pad, and a switchable bass-cut filter to minimize noise and boominess. The condenser microphone is housed in a rugged chassis with a gold-plated XLR-type output. Spider-type shock mount and metal case included.
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200. This was the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best wired condenser microphones in their price range.
Requires phantom power.
- 2 back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Switchable -20dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Rugged chassis with gold-plated XLR-type output
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- True Condenser capsule technology
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type outputs
Very flexible pro-studio performance at an easy price. Order today.
- Capsule: Large-diaphragm Dual-capsule
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 18mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -20dB
- Bass-cut filter: 12dB/octave at 300Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5%: THD 135 dB / 155dB (0 / -20dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48V phantom power
- Current consumption: <2mA
Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1"W x 6.3"L (53 x 160mm)
- Net / Shipping Weight: 525g (18.5 oz.) / 955g (33.7 oz.)
- Standard accessories: Metal case, screw-on spider suspension