- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis M1 Active 320 USB Studio Monitor Pair
- Product 600589
Alesis M1 Active 320 powered monitor speakers make a lot of sense on your studio desktop and for field recording and other traveling audio engineers....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Portable monitoring and USB audio interface in one!
Alesis M1 Active 320 powered monitor speakers make a lot of sense on your studio desktop and for field recording and other traveling audio engineers. The Alesis monitors connect via USB to your laptop or computer for plug-and-play listening. These compact speakers are equipped with I/O for connecting a keyboard, mic preamp, guitar effects, mixer, and other audio components for easy computer recording.
M1 Active 320 monitor speakers deliver 16-bit/44.1-48kHz audio quality through a USB 1.1 port--without the need for special drivers. A Bass Boost switch increases the low-end for monitoring in big spaces. Besides the USB cable, the I/O includes quality 1/4" plugs and standard RCA jacks, a TRS headphone output, two unbalanced 1/4" phone jacks inputs, a stereo 1/8" mini-jack input, and stereo RCA inputs. Another nice benefit is that each monitor speaker is magnetically shielded, so you won't have to worry about placing them near TVs or computers.
- USB 1.1 audio interface
- 16-Bit/44.1-48 kHz recording and playback
- Pro-grade 1/4" plugs and standard RCA jacks
- TRS Headphone output
- Two unbalanced 1/4" phone jack inputs
- Stereo 1/8" TRS mini-jack input
- Stereo RCA inputs
- 1/8" TS output to passive speaker (cable included)
- Switchable power supply
- Magnetically shielded for placement near TV and computer monitors
Take your recording show on the road with this low-cost monitor pair and audio interface setup.
- Woofer: 3" lightweight, magnetically-shielded
- Tweeter: 1" silk dome
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-20kHz
- Power: 10W per channel RMS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 88dB weighted
- Digital Conversion: 16-bit delta sigma, 44.1kHz or 48kHz sampling rate
- Dimensions: 6"D x 5"W x 7.5"H (each)
- Weight: Just under 5lb. (each)