Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Allen & Heath AH-ZED6FX 6-Channel Mixer With FXtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Allen & Heath AH-ZED6FX 6-Channel Mixer With FX$199.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A versatile 6-channel mixer for every step of the creative journey.
Boutique GSPre PreampsZED-6FX features exceptional new GSPre preamps, created by analog guru Mike Griffin. Developed from Griffin’s highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio recording console, GSPre preamps deliver low noise, massive headroom and the signature warmth and dimension of Allen & Heath’s analog range.
MusiQ EqualizerFor tonal shaping, ZED-6FX’s precise MusiQ EQ controls have been carefully calibrated for responsiveness and precision. This makes it easy to shape and enhance each musical source on your Zed mixer.
Multi-Model FXZED-6FX boasts a brand new suite of studio-quality reverbs and delays, painstakingly crafted to enhance your recordings and performances. Special multi-model effects provide uniquely dynamic combinations of reverbs and delays.
Built for the RoadLike all ZED Series mixers, the 6FX is designed and built to Allen & Heath’s legendary touring-grade standards to ensure a long life in the toughest environments. All channels of the ZED-6FX are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
- 2 Mic/Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 guitar DI high-impedance inputs
- Internal FX engine with tap tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 2-band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- 2.36" (60 mm) smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8-LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
Call or click to order today.
AH-ZED6FX 6-Channel Mixer With FX Specifications:Frequency Response
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain: 10Hz–20kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Instrument/Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain: 10Hz–20kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out: 10Hz–20kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Mono channel (XLR) Input (For Nominal 0dBu): -5dBu to –60dBu (+13dBu maximum)
- Mono channel Instrument/Line Input (Jack socket) +14dBu to -40dBu (+17dBu maximum)
- Stereo Input (Jack sockets) 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB Gain)
- L/R Outputs (XLR): 0dBu (+18dBu maximum)
- FX Output (Jack socket): 0dBu (+18dBu maximum)
- Height 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Width: 9.8" (249 mm)
- Depth: 9.3" (236.4 mm)
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.