- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen & Heath ME-500 Personal Monitor Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50666 000000000 L50666000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ME-500 is a powerful mixing solution that’s quick to set up and easy to learn. The ME-500 personal mixer’s intuitive hands-on controls and crisp visu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight and powerful personal mixer.
ME-500 is a powerful mixing solution that’s quick to set up and easy to learn. The ME-500 personal mixer’s intuitive hands-on controls and crisp visual display make it easy for musicians to build and control their own monitor mixes. With plug ‘n’ play setup and self-sufficient musicians, ME-500 is also a massive time-saver for the audio engineer.
With ME-500 there’s no time-consuming configuration of individual units. The first 16 mono / stereo channels and / or mixes assigned from the mixer will be automatically mapped to ME-500’s 16 select keys, so it’s fast and simple to deploy personal mixers in pressured situations such as festivals.
Levels, pan and mutes can all be stored and recalled at the touch of a button. Presets can be saved to USB and easily transferred to different ME-500s. For budget-conscious or low channel count applications, or for more impromptu scenarios where the engineer and artists have very limited soundcheck time (festivals being the typical example), ME-500 is a great solution for getting the show up and running with minimum fuss.
ME-500 mixers can be directly connected to any available ME, SLink, dSnake or Monitor port in an Allen & Heath digital mixing system. Multiple ME-1 and ME-500 mixers can be daisy-chained with all mixers powered via external PSU.
The ME-U hub can be connected to any available ME, SLink, dSnake or Monitor port in an Allen & Heath digital mixing system. ME-500 mixers connected directly to the ME-U are powered via PoE. Additional and ME-500 mixers can be daisy-chained and powered via external PSU. Multiple ME-U hubs can be daisy-chained together if more than 10 ports are required.
ME 3rd Party Options
The ME-U hub can be fitted with a Dante or MADI option card enabling the connection of 3rd party digital mixing systems. ME-500 mixers connected directly to the ME-U are powered via PoE. Additional ME-500 mixers can be daisy-chained and powered via external PSU. Multiple ME-U hubs can be daisy-chained together if more than 10 ports are required.
- 16 Mono / stereo inputs with level and pan control
- Master 2 band EQ and Limiter
- Automatic key assignment
- 8 User presets
- 3.5mm and 1/4” headphone outputs
- Solo and Mute keys
- Mains or PoE powered
- Daisy chain or use standard PoE Ethernet hubs
Lightweight, compact and powerful.
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit Delta/Sigma, 48kHz
- PoE Requirements: 802.3af (15.4W at source) or 802.at (25.5W at source)
- Ext PSU: IN: 100-240V AC , 50/60Hz / OUT: 12V DC , 1.25A
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz (+0/-1dB)
- Residual Output Noise: -95dBu
- Headphone Out: 300mW + 300mW into 100Ω load
- 230 x 160 x 70 mm (9” x 6.3” x 2.7”) x 1.1kg (2.4lbs)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.