Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Allen & Heath ZED-10FX 6-Channel USB Mixer with Effectstrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Allen & Heath ZED-10FX 6-Channel USB Mixer with Effects$329.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Small-format mulitpurpose USB-equipped mixer with 10 inputs and built-in effects.
The ZED-10FX is great for live mixing. The layout makes it very simple to use and easy to achieve a great sound. It can be used for recording a live show, and can also be used for an audio project at home that you can build up track by track using the USB digital audio interface.
The flexibility, quality, and price-point of this mixer makes it stand out from the crowd. You can plug your guitars or instruments straight into the class A discrete FET high impedance inputs, it can accommodate up to four microphones, two stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility, and separate 2-track record outputs. It also has a stereo playback input for 2-track replay or perhaps interval music from a CD player, XLR main stereo outputs with inserts, comprehensive monitoring with headphones, and separate monitor speaker outputs, 48V microphone phantom power, DI level switching for sub mixing, and last but not least, the same digital effects algorithms as those used on Allen & Heath's flagship digital consoles costing 150 times as much.
- 4 mic/line, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4" jacks
- 3-band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 Auxes
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12-bar meters
- Professional FX
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- 2 stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
ZED-10FX 6-Channel USB Mixer with Effects Specifications:
- Mono Channel (XLR) Input -10 to -60dBU for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Stereo input (Jack or phono sockets) 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs (XLR) 0dBu nominal + 21dBu maximum
- Aux & FX Outputs (Jack sockets) 0dBu nominal. +dBu max.
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal. +21 dBu maximum
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain + 0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz + 10dBu out 0.002%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz 0.01%
- Line in to Mix L/R OUT 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz 0.003%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dBu +10 1kHz 0.002%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost OUT 0.015%
- Gtr input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost IN 2% Second Harmonic
- Analog headroom from nominal (0Vu) 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu) 14dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z 22-22kHz - 127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, levels min, 22-22kHz-96dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHz-96dBu
- Dimensions: 10.8"D x 3.7"H x 13"W
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.