Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Alto TS415 15" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker With Bluetooth, DSP and App Controltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A 2,500W 15" two-way loudspeaker with powerful DSP and easy control.
True Sonic Power
Whether you need a powerful vocal PA or club-shaking bass performance for a DJ set, TS415 speakers deliver loud, clear, room-filling sound for any application. With a 15" woofer and a 1.4" compression driver, TS415 delivers 2,500W of class-leading power and clarity in equal measure.
Alto App for Remote Configuration and Control
Available free for both Android and iOS, the Alto App gives hands-on remote control over Bluetooth levels, Speaker Use modes, Custom EQ and Sub Size selection. Further, True Wireless Stereo linking can be configured remotely via the app to save time during setup.
Built-in 3-channel Mixer
Every TS415 features an integrated 3-channel mixer, with two mic/line input channels and a dedicated Bluetooth channel. The mic/line channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks and can be used with microphones, instruments and line-level signals without the need for additional hardware or adjustment. Just plug straight into the rear panel, and you’re up and running.
Simple Bluetooth Streaming and Speaker Linking
The ideal high-powered streaming solution, TS415’s built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to pair your laptop, phone or tablet and get the music pumping. With the True Wireless Stereo function you can stream Bluetooth audio to two TS415 speakers in perfect stereo, without the need for any cables.
DSP Modes for the Best Sound in Every Application
TS415’s three preset "Speaker Use" modes let you optimize the speaker for any application, so you’ll get great sound every time at the touch of a button. For even more control over your sound, you can configure a Custom EQ within the Alto App and remote adjust the settings from any listening point in the venue. You can even save your favorite Custom EQ setting direct to the TS415 for easy recall whenever you need it.
Versatile and Reliable
From the high-quality drivers to the fanless Class-D amplifiers, every aspect of the TS415 has been designed for superb reliability, whether used for mobile gigs and performances or fixed installation. Each speaker features a lightweight, sleek, black box design that can be used as the application demands—freestanding, as a wedge monitor, pole-mounted or suspended via the integrated suspension points.
- 2,500W for powerful performance
- Free Alto App (iOS/Android) for remote configuration and control
- Bluetooth audio streaming direct from device
- Onboard DSP with four Speaker Use modes (including Custom EQ via App)
- True Wireless Stereo speaker linking via Bluetooth
- Integrated 3-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4" combo inputs, mic/line switches and independent level controls
- XLR Mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size Controls
- 15" driver, 2.5" (63 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1" exit ceramic driver with 1.4" (35 mm) coil
- Lightweight enclosure for easy transport, setup and installation
- Versatile design—pole-mountable, wedge monitor or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- Powerful and efficient class D amplifiers with fanless cooling design to run cleaner, quieter and with greater longterm reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Order the TS415 15" 2-way powered loudspeaker now.
TS415 15" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker With Bluetooth, DSP and App Control Specifications:Output Power
- 15" driver
- 2.5" (63 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 800W RMS @ 2 ohms
- 1.0" exit ceramic driver
- 1.4” (35 mm) coil
- 450W @ 4 ohms
- Peak dBSPL @ 1 m: 135dB
- Continuous dBSPL @ 1 m: 132dB
- 44Hz–20kHz (+/–3dB)
- 33Hz–20kHz (–10dB)
- 90° horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
- XLR + 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS combo inputs (balanced): 2
- XLR output (link): 1
- IEC power cable input: 1
- Balanced: 10 kohms
- Unbalanced: 20 kohms
- Mic: 1.2K
- Line Gain/Volume Control Range
- –∞ to 0dB, +4dBu nominal
- +10dBu for max output
- –∞ to +50dB
- Power switch
- 2 gain control knobs (1 per input)
- 2 Mic/Line switches
- Bluetooth volume control encoder
- Pairing button
- Stereo Link button
- Sub Size button
- Speaker Use button
- 1 Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped)
- 1 Bluetooth LED (blue)
- 1 Link LED (orange)
- 4 DSP Presets LED (green)
- 3 HPF LED (green)
- 100–120V, 50–60Hz
- 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- 100–120V T15AL AC250V
- 220–240V T6.3AL AC250V
- Electronic clip
- Transducer overdrive
- Enclosure: Injected Molded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
- Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, flown application with integral M10 suspension points, or in a wedge monitor position
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 113°F
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.3" x 16.4" x 15.8"
- Weight: 38.0 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.