Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
American DJ Compu SDE A Feature Packed 3 Universe Lighting Control DMX Dongletrue true
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
American DJ Compu SDE A Feature Packed 3 Universe Lighting Control DMX Dongle$1,329.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
DMX control software to assist lighting designers.
For instance, the EasyTime editor is based on a timeline. Thanks to this tool, it becomes very easy to build your show. Various effects, either static or dynamic (matrix effects, shapes...) are available and can be dragged to the timeline. Whether you are controlling moving heads or LED strips, this is the perfect tool. Palettes are also now available for positions, colors, beams or any other channel type that you wish to have palettes for. If a scene has been created using palettes, it can quickly be updated by editing the relevant palettes. Fixtures can be grouped, allowing for several fixtures to be controlled simultaneously on the fly. New CLEAR ALL and AUTO RELEASE functions allow for live edits to be quickly reset. This toolbar offers master control of your fixtures‘ light beam. The toolbar gives you control of the dimmer, zoom, shutter, and the iris. The new cycle, or cue list, editor has a timeline built in. You can drag and drop buttons on the timeline to easily program cycles. ADJ Compu Show software is compatible with Compu Cue Basic, Compu Cue and Compu SDE interfaces.
Compu Show also comes standard with powerful 3D Visualization software, 3D Easy View, which allows you to easily create a scenario of your imagination using Studio 3D object formatting. Basic Objects and truss structures are included to help in getting started right away, and lighting fixtures are instantly inputted as soon as you create a page in the Compu Show software.
Compu Cue Basic and Compu Cue interfaces allow for limited 3D visualization while the Compu SDE interface allows for more advanced features include; 3D video with positioning, 2D set up views, report management printing (which allow you to print out wire frame CAD drawings which, include position and DMX channel charts).
FeaturesCompu SDE Live Use with Computer
- USB & RJ45 connections
- Micro SD memory card slot
- Smartphone & tablet control (iPhone/iPad/Android)
- 3 DMX Universes (512 Channels each universe)
- 4 Art-Net Universes
- Full 3D Visualizer
- MIDI live control
- MIDI time clock (In/Out)
- Port Triggering
- 3 DMX Universes
- Infra Red remote control
- Micro SD slot for stand alone memory
- Port triggering
- Clock/calendar triggering
Design sophisticated lightshows at your fingertips. Order today.
Compu SDE A Feature Packed 3 Universe Lighting Control DMX Dongle Specifications:System Requirements
- Windows XP / VISTA / 7 / 8 / 10, (32-bit or 64-bit Compatible)
- Laptop or Desktop Computer with 2.0 USB Port
- 1280 x 800 Screen Resolution
- 1 GB of RAM for Storage
- 1 GHz (Single or Dual Processor System)
- 256 MB RAM Video Card for 3D Visualizer
- Touch Screen Ready
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.