- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Fog Fury 1000 II Fogger
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26629 000001000 L26629000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Fog Fury 1000 II is a 650W compact, high-output fog machine with new advances in technology. It has a special heating element design that use...Click To Read More About This Product
650W output for maximum performance.
The ADJ Fog Fury 1000 II is a 650W compact, high-output fog machine with new advances in technology. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high-performance pump system for optimum output. No matter your current lighting setup, adding a fog machine is a sure-fire way to breathe new life into your visual effects show.
The Fog Fury 1000 II also has convenient features such as a visible fog fluid level built-in to the rear of the unit to see how much fluid is in the tank, and a LED heating indicator system that changes colors depending on whether the fogger is heating up or ready to use.
This fogger produces 3500 cubic feet of fog per minute, has a built-in internal tank with a .9 Liter capacity, and has a 4 minute warm-up time. This machine uses water-based fog fluid only.
- Compact, high-output 650W fogger
- Oil type transmission pipeline prevents clogging
- LED heating indicator in tank
- Includes hardwired remote
- Uses water-based fog fluid
Bring your lighting display to life and add some atmosphere to your next gig—order today.
- Type: Fogger
- Source: Water based
- Tank capacity: 0.9 L
- Output: 3,500 cfm
- Heat-up time: 4 min
- Lights source: Not applicable
- Width: 3.89 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
- Depth: 7.2 in.
- Weight: 6.5 lb.
- Remote included: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.