- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ myDMX Amigo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47036 000000000 K47036000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
myDMX Amigo is an entry level DMX hardware dongle designed to work with myDMX 1 software. myDMX Amigo plugs directly into a 3-pin DMX input on your l...Click To Read More About This Product
An entry-level DMX hardware dongle designed to work with myDMX 1 software.
myDMX Amigo is an entry level DMX hardware dongle designed to work with myDMX 1 software. myDMX Amigo plugs directly into a 3-pin DMX input on your lighting fixture or can be connected to a standard, 3-pin DMX cable to extend your data run. The dongle connects to a computer via a USB connection. It offers 128 LIVE DMX control channels when operated via a PC and 48 Stand Alone channels when programs are stored directly into the interface memory.
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.