- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antelope Audio 10MX Atomic Clock
- Write a Review
- J48093 000000000 J48093000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
10MX is the newest and the premier member of the Isochrone family. It features technologies from two of Antelope’s legendary products. The atomic pre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stable and musical clocking.
10MX is the newest and the premier member of the Isochrone family. It features technologies from two of Antelope’s legendary products. The atomic precision of the 10M and the sophisticated jitter-management algorithm of Trinity are combined in a futuristic, 1U rack space enclosure, providing the world’s most stable and musical clocking.
10MX is a fusion of proven technologies and contemporary industrial design, where no compromises are allowed and both build-quality, and performance-excellence are top priority. The new Rubidium Atomic Clock is an epiphany of more than 20 years’ expertise in the digital audio world, making vividly real the clarity, depth, width and 3-dimensionality distinctive of the analog sound.
- 4 Word Clocks allowing up to 768 kHz
- Flawless 64-Bit clocking by Antelope’s renowned jitter management algorithm
- Multiple atomic outputs allow up to 10 devices to be simultaneously clocked
- 2 x S/PDIF and 2 x AES/EBU master clocking outputs up to 192 kHz
- PC/Mac connection via USB for remote control and firmware upgrades
- Intuitive software control panel
Your bands is only as good as your drummer and your studio is only as good as your clocking. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.