- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apogee JAM PLUS
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L34883 000000000 L34883000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Apogee Jam+ is a professional, USB instrument input and headphone output. Jam+ connects your electric guitar, bass, keyboard or any acoustic instrume...Click To Read More About This Product
Summer Sale Promotion
Buy Apogee Duet, Quartet, HypeMiC or any USB I/O and Get the Apogee Opto-3A Vintage Compressor plugin FREE!
Offer expires 08/31/19Download Rebate
Professional Instrument Tone on your iPhone, Mac and PC.
Jam+ is actually an instrument input, A/D and D/A converter and headphone output in one seamless device. Apogee has designed each part of Jam+ to deliver the highest quality signal possible with the lowest noise. The headphone amp in Jam+ gives you plenty of level and high quality sound to power your headphones or even powered speakers. Whether you’re monitoring as you play and record or simply streaming music from your favorite app, Jam+ improves audio playback quality with sample rates up to 96k.
- Studio quality USB instrument input and headphone output
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- 24-bit/96kHz recording
- Overdrive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Output Blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
- Includes BIAS FX Jam software from Positive Grid
- Rugged metal body with soft touch base
- No configuration, just plug in and play
- Works with iOS, Mac and PC
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.