- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII 2X6 SE Module
- Write a Review
- #L19561 000000000 L19561000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This I/O Module is the sound and soul of the Symphony I/O Mk II and represents over 30 years of Apogee R&D. This powerful module delivers Apogee’...Click To Read More About This Product
Get Apogee FX Rack Plugins Free!
Buy an Ensemble Thunderbolt or Element Series and get the Apogee FX Rack Bundle Free! A $596 Value.
Offer expires 12/30/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
An 8-channel I/O module for Apogee's Symphony Mk II.
This I/O Module is the sound and soul of the Symphony I/O Mk II and represents over 30 years of Apogee R&D. This powerful module delivers Apogee’s core competency: superior sounding digital audio recording.
The 2×6 Special Edition module offers the highest quality AD/DA conversion for the Symphony series. Designed specifically for mastering engineers whose critical work demands ultimate sonic performance, the 2×6 SE takes advantage of the latest advancements in digital and analog audio technology to offer inputs with 124 dB of dynamic range, THD+N of -116dB and outputs with 131dB dynamic range and an astonishingly low THD+N of -118dB.
Symphony’s I/O modules are designed to future-proof your investment in flagship Apogee sound quality. If you own an original Symphony I/O, the Symphony I/O Mk II chassis can increase the longevity of your system by offering compatibility with the first-generation I/O modules.
- Best AD/DA conversion for the Symphony Mk II
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
Get the best AD/DA conversion for superior sounding digital audio recording from your MK II.
- Max bit depth: 24-bit
- Max sampling rate: 192 kHz
- Frequency response: Not Specified
- Total inputs: 13
- Analog inputs: 2
- Digital inputs: 11
- Mic preamps: 0
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 0
- XLR only jacks: 2
- 1/4” only jacks: 0
- DB25: 0
- S/PDIF in: 2
- ADAT/optical in: 8
- RCA in: 0
- AES/EBU: 1
- MADI: 0
- Dante: 0
- Total outputs: 11
- Analog outputs: 1
- Digital outputs: 10
- XLR out: 0
- 1/4” out: 0
- DB25: 1
- S/PDIF out: 2
- ADAT/optical out: 8
- RCA out: 0
- AES / EBU: 0
- MADI: 0
- Dante: 0
- Connections: Not Specified
- MIDI I/O: Not Specified
- Headphone output(s): Not Specified
- Word-clock I/O: Not Specified
- Computer platform: No
- Phantom power: No
- Direct monitoring: No
- Onboard DSP: No
- Metering: No
- Display: No
- Latency control: No
- Monitor control: No
- Headphone control: No
- Width: 13.75"
- Height: 3.25"
- Depth: 12.25"
- Weight: Not Specified
- Rack-mountable: No
- Included software: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.