Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Art CleanBox II Passive Hum Eliminatortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Art CleanBox II Passive Hum Eliminator$55.00
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Easily removes ground loops without any signal degradation.
Here are some common examples of ground loops where the CleanBox II can eliminate the hum:
The power ground of a synthesizer, connected to the signal ground of the synth, into a mixer's ground, then into a mixer's power ground.
The signal ground of a send effect (reverb, delay) into a mixer, and the connecting power grounds of the mixer and the unit.
The power ground of a guitar amplifier, connected to a signal processor which has a second guitar amplifier on the other channel, and then the second guitar amp's power ground.
All such common ground loop problems are solved by the ART CleanBox II.
Order today and use it to keep hum from ruining your sound
CleanBox II Passive Hum Eliminator Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ” 50kHz, +/- .5dB @ +4dBu
- THD: .01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <.05% @ 100Hz, +24 dBu
Insertion Loss: .4dB @ 100kOhm Load, 5.5dB @ 600Ohm Load
- Connections: 1/4" TRS balanced/unbalanced jacks
- Power: Passive
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-7/8" x 1-1/2"
- (114mm x 73mm x 38mm)
- Weight: .9 lbs (.4kg)
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.