- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART Headamp6Pro Professional 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
- #180222 000000000 180222000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART HeadAmp6PRO is a six-channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes a six-channel auxiliary input section that can be used to provide the p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-featured headphone monitoring system.
The ART HeadAmp6PRO is a six-channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes a six-channel auxiliary input section that can be used to provide the popular "more-me" function on each headphone mix. Each output channel also features a dual-function balance control which will pan between the left and right sides of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel.
Bass and treble controls are included on each output channel for fine-tuning the tone. Outputs include both front- and rear-panel stereo 1/4" TRS jacks for ease of installation and quick patching capability. Two mono select buttons on each channel select between four operating modes: Stereo, Mono Left, Mono Right, and Mono Both (left and right) for versatile monitoring solutions.
The main outputs for each channel of the headphone amplifier are rear-mounted stereo TRS jacks wired in parallel with the corresponding output jacks on the front panel. Front-panel, rear-panel, or both front- and rear-panel outputs can be used simultaneously to drive headphones or be used as feeds to additional headphone amplifiers in a distributed audio network.
Input options include XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with matching Thru jacks for bridging multiple HeadAmp6Pro units. An additional front-panel stereo 1/4" TRS jack for quick patch override of the rear panel inputs is included for quick insertion of any stereo source. Eight-segment LED level indicators provide visual feedback of the signal level on all channels as well as the main signal bus.
- Six independent high-power amplifier channels
- Bass and treble EQ per channel
- Dual function pan/mix control per channel
- Stereo aux input for each channel
- Multiple monitoring settings per channel
- Precision eight-segment LED bar graph per channel
- Front panel main insert jack
- Front- and rear-mounted headphone jacks
- XLR and 1/4" main inputs and outputs
- Parallel main outputs for multiple unit use
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.