- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashly Audio digiMIX24 24-Chanel Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
- #L19593 000000000 L19593000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 24-channel digital mixing console gives youcomplete control over your performance space. Light andportable, it's easy to transport or store away...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Class-A mic preamps.
This 24-channel digital mixing console gives you
complete control over your performance space. Light and
portable, it's easy to transport or store away―whether
you're mixing live bands, a high school musical, a worship
service, or recording in a project studio, there are many
applications where digiMIX24 feels right at home.
With its traditional analog feel, the Live Control Surface
allows optimum control with real knobs and a live fader
when selecting important functions, while offering conveniences
of a responsive touchscreen, USB interfacing, and
companion Apple iPad App. Together, it's the ideal mixing
With two performance modes: 24x8 AUX channels, or
24x4 AUX channels and 24x4 SUB-group channels with
6x DCA fader groups, you have the flexibility to accommodate
instruments, voices and signals from various sources.
Also equipped with Class-A mic preamps designed exclusively
by Ashly, so you know great sound is always a standard
Use digiMIX24 as a command center to integrate live
performance throughout an entire venue or facility.
Add an optional Dante module to transmit and receive
Dante network audio.
- 24 total inputs with 14 total output buses
- Includes 2-track USB audio I/O standard
- 16 premium discrete Ashly Class-A mic preamps
- Live Control Surface with precision-recall Alps motorized fader
- 7" LCD color touchscreen for intuitive interface
Portable, intuitive and powerful—order today.
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 24
- Aux sends: 4
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 24
- Mic preamps: 16
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 16
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4" only jacks: 12
- S/PDIF in: 0
- ADAT/optical in: 0
- RCA in: 2 stereo
- AES/EBU: 0
- Total outputs: 16
- XLR out: 1 stereo
- 1/4” out: 12
- S/PDIF out: 0
- ADAT/optical out: 0
- RCA out: 1 stereo
- AES / EBU: 0
- Connections: USB
- MIDI I/O: No
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Wi-Fi No
- Word-clock I/O: No
- I/O expansion: Not specified
- Compression: Not specified
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Virtual
- EQ bands: 31
- Master graphic: Yes
- Width: 5.65"
- Height: 14"
- Depth: 20.15"
- Weight: 17.65 lb.
- Automation: Not specified
- Fader type: Rotary; linear
- Motorized faders: Yes (master)
- Bundled software: No
- Rackmountable: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.