- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashly Audio digiMIX24 24-Chanel Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
- #L19593 000000000 L19593000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 24-channel digital mixing console gives youcomplete control over your performance space. Light andportable, it's easy to transport or store away...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Class-A mic preamps.
This 24-channel digital mixing console gives you
complete control over your performance space. Light and
portable, it's easy to transport or store away―whether
you're mixing live bands, a high school musical, a worship
service, or recording in a project studio, there are many
applications where digiMIX24 feels right at home.
With its traditional analog feel, the Live Control Surface
allows optimum control with real knobs and a live fader
when selecting important functions, while offering conveniences
of a responsive touchscreen, USB interfacing, and
companion Apple iPad App. Together, it's the ideal mixing
With two performance modes: 24x8 AUX channels, or
24x4 AUX channels and 24x4 SUB-group channels with
6x DCA fader groups, you have the flexibility to accommodate
instruments, voices and signals from various sources.
Also equipped with Class-A mic preamps designed exclusively
by Ashly, so you know great sound is always a standard
Use digiMIX24 as a command center to integrate live
performance throughout an entire venue or facility.
Add an optional Dante module to transmit and receive
Dante network audio.
- 24 total inputs with 14 total output buses
- Includes 2-track USB audio I/O standard
- 16 premium discrete Ashly Class-A mic preamps
- Live Control Surface with precision-recall Alps motorized fader
- 7" LCD color touchscreen for intuitive interface
Portable, intuitive and powerful—order today.
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 24
- Aux sends: 4
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 24
- Mic preamps: 16
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 16
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4" only jacks: 12
- S/PDIF in: 0
- ADAT/optical in: 0
- RCA in: 2 stereo
- AES/EBU: 0
- Total outputs: 16
- XLR out: 1 stereo
- 1/4” out: 12
- S/PDIF out: 0
- ADAT/optical out: 0
- RCA out: 1 stereo
- AES / EBU: 0
- Connections: USB
- MIDI I/O: No
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Wi-Fi No
- Word-clock I/O: No
- I/O expansion: Not specified
- Compression: Not specified
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Virtual
- EQ bands: 31
- Master graphic: Yes
- Width: 5.65"
- Height: 14"
- Depth: 20.15"
- Weight: 17.65 lb.
- Automation: Not specified
- Fader type: Rotary; linear
- Motorized faders: Yes (master)
- Bundled software: No
- Rackmountable: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear