- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica Artist Elite AE5100 Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270432 000000000 270432000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Artist Elite AE5100 is an instrument microphone from Audio-Technica that delivers rich, warm, accurate sound. The AE5100 mic's large-diaphragm ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, and strings.
The Artist Elite AE5100 is an instrument microphone from Audio-Technica that delivers rich, warm, accurate sound. The AE5100 mic's large-diaphragm capsule and cardioid pattern delivers accurate, natural response. Its low-profile design permits innovative placement options. The Audio-Technica AE5100 is a condenser mic that offers an outstanding performance-to-size ratio. Low noise and smooth response make the AE5100 a microphone that's at home in the recording studio as well.
Requires phantom power.
- Large-diaphragm capsule for accurate and natural response
- Low-profile design for easy placement
- Cardioid polar pattern improves sound-source isolation
- Road-tough design
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Integral 80Hz HPF switch and 10dB pad
Act now, this is a great deal on a great mic.
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 150 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 148dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL with 10dB pad (nominal)
- NOISE: 11dB SPL
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 137dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 83dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- SWITCHES: High-pass filter; 10dB pad (nominal)
- WEIGHT: 5.0 oz. (143 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 5.85" (148.5 mm) long, 1.02" (26.0 mm) maximum diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: S4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.