- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic Handheld USB/XLR Microphone
- Write a Review
- H84883 000000000 H84883000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica's AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gig? Use it. Session? Use it. Cool microphone.
Audio-Technica's AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer's USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording
- XLR output connects for use in live performance
- Suited for podcasting, recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume from the bottom of the microphone
- AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Threaded stand clamp
- Cables included
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
USB and XLR have never been closer together. Order today for a truly multi-purpose microphone.
- Element: dynamic
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Power requirements: usb power (5v dc)
- Bit depth: 16 bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 khz/48 kHz
- Controls: on/off switch;
- Headphone volume control
- Weight: 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Dimensions 183.6 mm (7.23") long,
- 51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
- Output connector: USB-type/XLR-type
- Headphone output power: 10 mw at 16 ohms
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm trs (stereo)
- System requirements: Macintosh: Mac os x; usb 1.0 or 2.0; 64 mb ram (minimum)
- Windows: XP/Vista/Windows 7; usb 1.0 or 2.0; 64 mb ram (minimum)
- Accessories furnished stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 6.6' (2 m) mini usb cable, 9.8' (3 m) xlrf-type to xlrm-type cable
- Audio-technica case style t7
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.