Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Audio-Technica AT2010 Handheld Condenser Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
For crystal-clear vocal performance.
This breakthrough handheld vocal condenser delivers remarkable specs and superior build at an amazing price. State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards, and set the AT2010 apart from other vocal mics in its class. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its rugged construction is designed to stand up to years of use.
Requires phantom power.
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
AT2010 Handheld Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity:
- ”48 dB (3.9 mv) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 136 db SPL, 1 khz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 113 db, 1 khz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio:71 db, 1 khz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 2 ma typical
- Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 179.1 mm (7.05") long,
- 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.