- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Side-Address Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94618 000000000 H94618000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica has taken the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020 and equipped it with a USB output capable of digitally capturing...Click To Read More About This Product
Studio-grade condenser with USB connectivity.
Audio-Technica has taken the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020 and equipped it with a USB output capable of digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. USB mics are gaining in popularity due to their versatility and ability to record sources anytime and just about anywhere. This mic offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone's cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
Your favorite Audio-Technica mic, now with USB connectivity.
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 hz
- Power requirements: USB power (5v dc)
- Bit depth: 16 bit
- Sample rate: 44.1/48 khz
- Volume control mix control
- Headphone volume control
- Weight: 386 g (13.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 6.38" X 2.05" maximum body diameter
- Output connector: USB-type
- Headphone output power: 130 mw (at 1 khz, 10% t.h.d., 32 ohm load)
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") trs (stereo)
- Accessories furnished: pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) usb cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.