- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT2021 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- H71551 000000000 H71551000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for home studio and live applications, the low-profile AT2021 offers an extended frequency response, high maximum SPL, and wide dynamic range. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio quality at a garage band price!
Ideal for home studio and live applications, the low-profile AT2021 offers an extended frequency response, high maximum SPL, and wide dynamic range. The microphone is outstanding for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano, and group vocals. Its low-mass element offers a superb transient response. The AT2021 requires phantom power.
- Ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- NOISE: 19 dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 126 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 83 g (2.9 oz)
- 101.5 mm (4.00") long
- 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- Output connector: integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: stand clamp; soft protective pouch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.