- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- #276789 000000000 276789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio Technica AT2035 is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone designed for critical home, project, professional studio applications, a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large-diaphragm condenser with rugged construction and high-performance specs.
The Audio Technica AT2035 is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone designed for critical home, project, professional studio applications, and live performance. This side-address cardioid studio condenser mic delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 microphone handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the Audio-Technica AT2035 is a microphone that provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. Audio-Technica equips the AT2035 mic with a protective pouch and a custom shockmount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Includes custom shockmount and protective pouch
Order with the protection of our dual guarantees!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 158 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Pad, filter
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2.1 in.
- Length: 6.7 in.
- Weight: 14.2 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.