Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Audio-Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An affordable dual-diaphragm microphone suitable for many applications.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shockmount and protective pouch
AT2050 Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional. Figure-of-Eight
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 132 dB, 1 KHz At Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 KHz At 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52v DC, 4.7 Ma Typical
- Switches: Flat, Roll-Off; 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Weight: 412 G (14.5 Oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") Long, 52.0 mm (2.05") Maximum Body Diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-Pin XLRM-Type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8458 Shock Mount For 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands; 5/8"-27 To 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter; Soft Protective Pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R5
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.