Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Super-cardioid talk-back mic.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Dependable performance for entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.2" (412.7 mm)
Ideal for live and studio applications. Order today.
AT808G Gooseneck Subcardioid Dynamic Console Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Subcardioid
- Frequency response: 200-5,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -60 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 800 ohms
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (135 g)
- Dimensions: 16.20" (412.7.0 mm) long, 0.98" (25.0 mm) head diameter, 0.75"(19.00 mm) base diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.