Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Audio-Technica AT8410A Shock Mounttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Audio-Technica AT8410A Shock Mount$49.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
The AT8410a permits easy microphone insertion and removal without detaching the mic cable; its spring-loaded clamp holds even heavy tapered microphones securely. The AT8415's lightweight and low profile make it an excellent choice for "fishpole" booms and for video use.
The AT8410a mounts directly to any stand with standard 5/8"-27 threads, and includes a constant-tension clutch and 180swivel for easy, positive microphone adjustment. Isolation is accomplished with elastic shock cord. Microphones mechanically coupled to a stage or other resonant surface. And in live entertainment, shock mounts minimize noise from the movement of instruments as well as the pickup of high-level energy transmitted from nearby speakers.
- Attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts
- Spring-clip fits most tapered and cylindrical microphones
- Permits easy microphone insertion and removal without detaching mic cable
- Compatible with 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- Fits Audio-Technica Case Style(s): S1, S2, S3, S4, S7, S8, S9, S10, SG1, SG2, SG3, T1, T2, T3, T4
AT8410A Shock Mount Specifications:
- Height: 5.23" (133.3 mm)
- Ring Diameter: 3.11" (79.0 mm)
- Minimum Microphone Diameter: 0.66" (16.8 mm)
- Maximum Microphone Diameter: 1.13" (28.8 mm)
- Net Weight: 6.3 oz (179 grams)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.