- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT8539 Power Module
- Write a Review
- #275057 000000000 275057000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It is also suitable for use with any Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphone terminated with a 4-pin locking connector. The AT8539 allows you ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Power module for the Audio Technica AT892 MicroSet headworn microphones.
It is also suitable for use with any Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphone terminated with a 4-pin locking connector. The AT8539 allows you to convert your wireless microphone into a wired model. Comes equipped with a snap-on belt clip.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power module for the Audio Technica AT892 MicroSet headworn microphones
- Works with any Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphone terminated with 4-pin locking connector
- Includes snap-on belt clip
Convert your wireless mics in to wired units. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear