- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xWH Closed-Back Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product J03731
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional monitor headphones for the most critical audio professionals.
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due to the popularity of the ATH-M50, Audio-Technica refreshed the entire line of these closed-back studio headphones for a redesigned feel. This is the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. The ATH-M50x features the same coveted sonic signature, now with the added feature of a detachable cable. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
- Critically acclaimed performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation
- 90 swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
Monitor your mix like a pro with the redesigned M-Series.
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Studio monitoring
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 15Hz-28kHz
- SPL: Not specified
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.