- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATM410 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270314 000000000 270314000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica ATM410 cardioid dynamic mic is a workhorse designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction and low noise. Equipped with a neodymiu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fine-tuned for the best possible vocal reproduction.
The Audio-Technica ATM410 cardioid dynamic mic is a workhorse designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction and low noise. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives, this super-durable microphone is built to stand up to life on the road. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Hi-Energy neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Sound your best. Order the ATM410 today.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 90-16,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -55 db (1.7 mV) re 1v at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 53.5 mm (2.11") diameter
- Output connector: integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: T6
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.