- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATM450 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270315 000000000 270315000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. Audio Technica ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The condenser microphone's extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Requires phantom power.
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- Weight: 98 g (3.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 126.9 mm (5.00") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch
- Audio-technica S11 case.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.