- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATM75cW Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270604 000001000 270604000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side, the ATM75-75CW mic delivers professional-quality vocal picku...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A headset-style microphone designed for use with a wireless sytem.
With a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side, the ATM75-75CW mic delivers professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation. It has a cardioid condenser element with front-of-mouth positioning attached to a temple-pad headband mount. The ATM75-75CW features a frequency response of 60Hz-15kHz and includes an AT8139L and AT8139L windscreen and an AT8439 cable clip. It uses an HRS connector for use with all Audio-Technica Unipak transmitters and is meant for use only with wireless microphone systems.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Requires a wireless system
- Compatible with all all Audio-Technica Unipak transmitters
Go hands free, and enjoy the freedom of wireless movement with this mic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.