- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica Audio-Technica M4000S Mic Stage Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482656 000000000 482656000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A value-packed mic package that includes 2 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic microphones, 2 Musician's Gear 20' Lo-Z mic cables, and 2 ProLine ...Click To Read More About This Product
Two mics, two stands, and two cables for an extremely low price.
A value-packed mic package that includes 2 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic microphones, 2 Musician's Gear 20' Lo-Z mic cables, and 2 ProLine round-base mic stands for an incredibly low price. This is a deal that shouldn't be passed up.
Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones
These microphones have professional features coupled with a durable design. Their frequency responses are tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar pattern. They also feature handy on/off switches for ease of use.
Professional features include balanced XLR outputs and mic clips. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble free use.
Musician's Gear 20ft Lo-Z mic cables
These flexible mic cables have Neutrik male XLR to female XLR connectors, and are a great value.
Round Base Mic Stands
These microphone stands safely and securely maintain the position you set for your microphones to capture the perfect sound -- in the studio or during live performance. The Round Base Microphone Stand features die-cast metal clutches and a heavy-duty die-cast base that keeps the stand where you set it. Height adjusts 36"-60".
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Balanced XLR output and mic clip
- 20 ft.
- Die-cast metal clutches
- Heavy duty die-cast base
- Adjustable from 36"-60"
- Rugged design
Get this deal today, and save big.
- M4000S dynamic mic:
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.