- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica M8000 Dynamic Mic
- Product 581248
The M8000 from Audio-Technica is a dynamic mic with a hypercardioid polar pattern and frequency response of 50Hz–14kHz. Lightweight and portable, the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable dynamic vocal mic with rugged build quality.
The M8000 from Audio-Technica is a dynamic mic with a hypercardioid polar pattern and frequency response of 50Hz–14kHz. Lightweight and portable, the M8000 microphone has an impedance of 600 ohms and includes a stand clamp.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz–14,000Hz (14kHz)
- Sensitivity -50 dB (3.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 0.68 lb. (309 g, 10.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 1.86" diameter x 17.39" L (47.3mm x 187.7mm)
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Includes: Stand clamp for 5/8" - 27 threaded stands
Call or click to order today!